Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The final push towards publishing the book

December is here too fast this year. As I enter into the final stage towards getting my book to print, I need to take a wee break from the blog.

In the mean time, take a look at NAPP's Photoshop User Magazine. This edition has a nice piece from George Reis on page 88; Photoshop CS3 Extended for Research - Photoshop as a crimefighter? Learn how our favorite program is being used in the field of forensics. With George's book getting some well deserved attention from the "Photoshop establishment," I am glad that NAPP has included a section on our growing field.

In the mean time; strive, grow, and seek to be better than yourself.

Thank you so much for all of your support. It means the world to me.

Enjoy the holidays.

No comments: