Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year's resolution suggestion ... join NAPP



I've been a NAPP member for years. I've handed out applications during the training sessions that I've hosted. Yet I am still amazed that there are some folks out there who have not heard of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).

NAPP is many things to many people. I love getting the magazine each month. I also use the web site to access member's only discounts on tons of tools and equipment. They have an absolutely huge education area. Got a question, send them a note in their Member Services area. Lightroom users can find a wealth of tips, tricks, and training help as well. From time savings to discounts, you'll more than make up for the cost of your annual membership.

I'm planning getting my next two purchases, an Apple workstation and Alien Skin's Exposure 2, from the NAPP member discount center.

Make joining NAPP one of your New Year's resolutions. Tell them that you heard about them from Jim Hoerricks on the Forensic Photoshop blog.

Enjoy.

No comments: