Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, November 30, 2009

Updates

George wrote a bit ago to wake me up ... wondering where I'd been for a few weeks. I had built up a stack of stuff for posting, and some e-mails that needed addressing ... but lacked the time to get on it.

I'm in the home stretch on my Master's degree and the next, and final semester sees me going more than full time to get it all done by spring.

Full time work, more than full time school, part time practice, volunteer work, social life, wife, kids, ... it's a good thing that I don't require much sleep.

That being said, I may need to take a week off here and there ... then dump the stack of stuff. I'm here, just a little busy.

For the future, I'm working on a piece from a recent court case of mine involving authentication/comparison that is a bit eye-opening. I haven't decided if I should post it here, or offer it to the IAI, NATIA, or LEVA for their newsletters.

Thanks again for checking on me. If you are in the DC area, I'll be in town next week. Yes, one more thing to add to the list.

No comments: