Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Headphone mystery

A reader wrote in to ask a question about a piece of equipment he saw on a TV series. There's a new show on the USA network called Covert Affairs. There's a character in the show called Augie - a blind tech genius. He's often seen with a rather distinctive set of headphones. The reader wrote in to ask if I recognised them.

It turns out that I did. They're Grado RS1i headphones, part of the Grado Labs Reference series of headphones. From the spec sheet on them, they look awesome. Unfortunately, at $695 retail, they're a bit out of my price range. I'll have to stick with my ear buds for now.

Enjoy.

No comments: