Featured Post

Welcome to the Forensic Multimedia Analysis blog (formerly the Forensic Photoshop blog). With the latest developments in the analysis of m...

Monday, May 13, 2013

Say goodbye to Photoshop Extended

With the birth of Photoshop CC comes the death of the Photoshop Extended product. All Photoshop CC customers will get all the cool features and product updates. Can I get an amen? Finally, no more trying to explain to folks who can't get the measurement tool to work ... you bought the wrong version. This makes perfect sense to me, and I am glad they finally pulled the plug on the 2 Photoshops concept.

1 comment:

Steve E. said...

Any idea how much longer CS6 will be available? As someone who only upgrades every third or so version (currently using CS4 in a Suite), it's not cost effective for me to spend $50/month to get the few applications I generally use.